No Smoking Policy
- Smoking shall not be permitted in any competition or spectator areas during any Little Athletics competition.
- Little Athletics understands the harmful affects of smoking on health, fitness and performance in sport, and as a result has adopted the following Policy.
- Premises and competition areas are declared smoke free zones – smoking permitted only where a special smoking area is designated.
- Athletes / Participants are reminded that smoking adversely affects performances and are prohibited from smoking at all whilst engaged in Little Athletics activities.
- Coaches and Officials are reminded of their responsibilities as role models particularly with juniors and are asked to refrain from smoking whilst coaching or officiating in our sport.
- Spectators are reminded smoking is inappropriate behaviour in a sporting environment and are asked to respect our Smoking Policy.
- Visiting Athletes, Coaches, Officials and Administrators are also asked to respect our Codes of Conduct and Non Smoking Policy.